Going to try this for the Halloween party I’m going to next week, I think. The recipe can be found here.
Pumpkin Spice Bars
-1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-12 teaspoons Splenda granular
-3/4 cup canned pumpkin
-1/2 teaspoon imitation maple flavor
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-9 teaspoons cinnamon
-2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
-6 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
-9 teaspoons ground allspice
-1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
-1/2 cup whole wheat flour
-1/2 cup almond meal
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
-1/4 teaspoon salt
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cream together butter, brown sugar and Splenda.
4) Beat in pumpkin, maple flavor, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, and clove.
5) Stir in remaining ingredients and pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6) Cool completely. Cut into twelve bars. Enjoy!